Each dataset is updated at regular intervals; either daily, monthly or annually. To see when a dataset is updated, view the Last Updated Date for each dataset.
New datasets are added to the Dataset List regularly. Check the Homepage to see new datasets when available.
By accessing, downloading or using any datasets on the City of Red Deer Open Data Catalogue you agree to the following:
- All rights, title and interest (including copyright, patent and other intellectual property rights) contained in the available datasets remains vested in the City of Red Deer at all times.
- You assume sole responsibility for your use and reproduction of the datasets and for complying with all applicable laws and industry standards.
- You may not publicly represent or imply that the City is participating in, or has sponsored, approved or endorses the manner or purpose of your use or reproduction of the datasets.
- You may not use any trade‐mark, official mark, official emblem or logo of the City, or any of its other means of promotion or publicity, without the City's prior written consent nor in any event to represent or imply an association or affiliation with the City.
- The City of Red Deer does not warranty or guarantee the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the available datasets. Ongoing updates may not be incorporated into the datasets available on the City of Red Deer website. Your use of the database is solely at your risk. While reasonable effort has been made in preparing these databases, all Users are urged to verify the accuracy of information against copies of actual plans or source documents.
- If there is a conflict between the information in the Open Data Catalogue on the web page and information contained in any other records of the City of Red Deer or documents that may be prepared by or delivered to the City of Red Deer, the City of Red Deer reserves the right to rely in all cases upon the record which it considers to be the most accurate and complete.
- Exclusion of Liability - You will not and cannot sue the City for anything which the City does or does not do (even if intentional or negligent) in connection with the datasets and your use or inability to use them. Without limiting the general scope of the preceding sentence, this means that the City and its officers, employees, representatives and agents are not liable on any legal theory or basis for any direct, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages or losses, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction or any other damages or losses arising from your access to, and use of, the datasets. The credit for provision of the data is appreciated but is not a strict requirement. For questions, please contact us.